Document Storage Reporting
Our clients benefit from our free, on demand reporting service.
This service keeps track of your documents' movements to the file level, including date into storage, retrieval history and document destruction review dates.
Our system also keeps a permanent record of past documents including the date in which they were confidentially destroyed or permanently removed from storage.
Clients are able to log in via our online portal to access their reports, view their records and order goods and services.
Key features of our reporting service include:
- Date Into Storage
- Box Status (i.e. Live, Retrieved, Destroyed Etc)
- Retrieval History of Boxes
- Files Currently Out on Retrieval
- File Retrieval History
- Box Destruction Review Date
- Permanently Retrieved Boxes
- Destroyed Boxes
Print Stock Reporting
Our print stock reporting gives a detailed insight into your current stock usage levels and inventory. It displays current stock levels of each line item, to whom and what quantities were delivered and also includes dates of delivery. It also lets us notify you when items reach predetermined minimum order levels.
Our reporting also includes a high definition photographic catalogue of your stock inventory, making it very easy to trace the exact line item you need and is especially useful when searching through marketing material.
Key features of our stock reporting service include:
- Accurate and detailed tracking of all inventory transactions
- Up to the moment reporting of stock levels, a fully managed and maintained stock control service
- Easy to read, clear and detailed reports
- Easily identify minimum levels and reorder quantities
- High definition image of stock items, eliminates time-consuming and costly errors