Our archiving boxes are supplied in two different sizes, both have been designed around the most commonly used document types, meaning less wasted space and a superior fill rate.
Docusave’s standard sized archive box has been designed with the use of cardboard foolscap files in mind, such as those made by Jiffex or Eastlight. Our box can accommodate a pile of files up to 280mm high.
Dimensions = 390mm x 290mm x 250mm approx.
Docusave’s large sized box was specifically designed around A4 lever arch files and is large enough to accommodate up to 8 files. Our large sized box is also perfectly suited to storing large volumes of loose A4 paper.
Dimensions = 400mm x 340mm x 260mm approx.
Whichever size best suits your archiving needs, all our boxes are supplied in space saving flat-packed form, with easy to follow assembly instructions, making them ideal for use in the office, home or school.
- Lids are an extra deep 70 mm to ensure that they stay on.
- The Corrugated board is over 71% stronger than standard. Our Board is also sprayed with a starching agent for added durability.
- Seams are staple stitched for longevity, unlike glue, which deteriorates over time.
- Outer and inner skin is made with 25% stronger paper than industry standard.
- Outer layer is ‘Kraft’ (non-recycled) quality, which is not as prone to the absorbtion of moisture as recycled paper.